Ironman 4x4 offer a complete integrated range of suspension kits, designs which have evolved over 50 years of suspension experience.
Ironman 4x4 recognizes that there is no single solution practical for the varying needs of 4x4 owners and different driving conditions, therefore Ironman 4x4 offers a wide selection of matched components which once fitted will transform the vehicle around the drivers needs.
- Fits 1998+ Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser
- High quality spring steel for long life.
- Cold Wound & Cylindrically Ground Material.
- Pre set and load tested for consistent ride height and quality control.
- Shot peened for reduced stress and improved durability.
- Ironman 2 year / 40,000km Iron Clad Warranty.
Why choose Nitro Gas or Foam Cell?
- Ironman Nitro Gas Shock Absorbers with 35mm Piston, were developed for the 4x4 owner who drives mostly onroad but still requires enhanced ride, comfort and strength for week end offroad adventure.
- Ironman Foam Cell Shock Absorbers with 41mm Piston, were developed to perform best on 4x4’s used in demanding and extended offroad conditions. The Foam Cell Shock Absorber is also versatile at providing a comfortable ride on road.
Comfort or Heavy Duty Suspension?
- Front Shock Absorbers
- Torsion Bars
- Control Arm Reinforcement
- Rear Shock Absorbers
- Rear Coil Springs
Note: Individual components are also available - please call for information and pricing. Product may vary from image shown.
Select Load and Shock options below, then click 'add to cart.'