The Hi-Lift X-TREME is for the serious Hi-Lift user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, and a special top winch-clamp-spreader attachment.
- 60" tall
- Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish-provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-Lift.
- Gold Zinc-Coat Hardware-all the hardware, the unique winch-clamp-spreader attachment, and the handle are gold zinc-coated to ensure the greatest rust resistance for extreme use.
- Unique Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment-replaces the top clamp-clevis of the standard Hi-Lift Jack.
- 3/8" chain slot for easy/secure winching and quick slack adjustment. No hook required.
- 7/8" shackle holes for easy/secure, non-binding shackle attachment.
- Attachable at any point on the Hi-Lift "I" beam. Quick tightening wing nut.
- Cut-out wedge for "gripping" when spreading.