05-15 Tacoma 4 Piece Combo
· BudBuilt helping you get over it!
• This four-piece combo combines extreme protection for your underbelly, while helping you slide over obstacles with ease.
• BudBuilt steel is all laser cut to perfection.
• Our skids are shipped with professional finishing, making them easy to handle.
• Steel options and powder coating options available in the drop down boxes.
• Look under BudBuilt Articles for installation instructions.
• This easily bolts up to existing holes in your frame for convenient installation with new hardware supplied with your skids.
•Thank you for choosing BudBuilt with superior designs
· Includes oil drain hole for ease in changing the oil.
· This 4 piece combo weighs 199 pounds in 3/16 steel, 116 pounds in aluminum, and 126 pounds in Lite steel.
• NOTE: Most parts are supplied as bare steel- ready for you to paint the color of your choice. They are sanded- and prepped- usually just needing a final wipe down with solvent before applying paint. This helps keep the cost of the parts lower and allows you to fully customize your rig as you want it. However- powder coating is available in a variety of colors! Please choose your powder coat options for each piece of your combo!
Replaces both stock thin sheet metal skids with 3/16" thick LASER cut steel- CNC press brake formed beef! All 4 pieces bolt on to existing mounting points with no welding or fabricating required. Recessed- flat head and carriage bolts give a nice smooth bottom. Only a small drain hole for changing oil interrupts that smooth surface. Rocks- stumps- and lesser vehicles have nothing to catch on. Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with gaps to allow for ease of cleaning and mud removal. Provides a smooth bottom for your Tacoma without holes and notches to catch things on the trail. Covers from the front crossmember near the bumper to behind the transfer case. Low hanging exhaust crossover pipe is protected with a smooth sheet of steel. Front alignment adjustment points are protected from rocks too.
If you have a diff drop- you will need to get spacers from the maker of your diff drop to space your skid plates.
NOTE: If you order this set in stainless steel or aluminum- the crossmember will be powdercoated black. Crossmembers are made of steel.