** Lead time for bare metal: 14 weeks (add 2 weeks for powder coating) **
* BudBuilt: helping you get over it! *
05-15 Tacoma 4 Piece Combo
• This four-piece combo combines extreme protection for your underbelly, while helping you slide over obstacles with ease.
• BudBuilt steel is all laser cut to perfection.
• Our skids are shipped with professional finishing, making them easy to handle.
• Powder coating options available in the drop down boxes.
• Look under BudBuilt Articles for installation instructions.
• This easily bolts up to existing holes in your frame for convenient installation with new hardware supplied with your skids.
• Thank you for choosing BudBuilt, with superior designs by Bud.
· Material: Lite Steel 1/8" (3.175mm) thick
- This 4 piece combo weighs 126 pounds.
• NOTE: Most parts are supplied as bare steel, ready for you to paint the color of your choice. They are sanded and prepped, usually just needing a final wipe down with solvent before applying paint. This helps keep the cost of the parts lower, and allows you to fully customize your rig as you want it. However, powder coating is available in a variety of colors! Please choose your powder coat options for each piece of your combo!
Replaces both stock thin sheet metal skids with 3/16" thick LASER cut steel. All four pieces bolt on to existing mounting points with no welding or fabricating required. Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with gaps to allow for ease of cleaning and mud removal. Recessed flat head and carriage bolts provide a smooth bottom for your Tacoma, without holes and notches to catch things on the trail. Covers from the front crossmember near the bumper to behind the transfer case. Low-hanging exhaust crossover pipe is protected with a smooth sheet of steel. Front alignment adjustment points are protected from rocks, too.
If you have a diff drop, you will need to get spacers from the maker of your diff drop to space your skid plates.
NOTE: The crossmember will be powdercoated black.